Vehicle tracking system
XLOCATE supports a range of vehicle tracking units operating over several networks allowing you to select the most appropriate solution for your application - presented in a standard web browser.
- Locate vehicle assets in real-time and react in real-time
- Monitor and compare vehicle operator performance to reduce fuel consumption and wasted travel
- Run reports to analyse fleet operations to show where operational efficiencies can be made
- Reconcile working time and rest time
Xlocate uses a wide range of different wireless technologies to provide a solution to most vehicle location requirements. Supported bearers include
- GPRS, including bundled airtime with XLOCATE managed service
- TETRA, single site to national networks
- Trunked Radio (MPT1327)
- Digital PMR
Supported Vehicle Tracking Units
- Rugged and intelligent all-in-one tracking unit from Thorcom, the VLR200. With 50-channel GPS and GPRS inside, and the ability to fall-back to TETRA if required.
- Covert and battery backed micro-tracker using military-derived GPS technology for enhanced performance in marginal coverage
- GPS-enabled TETRA terminals and GPS-enabled Private Radio terminals
- Other specialist tracking devices for international operations or unpowered installations